CANDLE CARE AND SAFETY
1. Light your candle in a well ventilated room with no draughts or fans which can cause sooting.
2. Burn a regular candle for 1.5/2 hours at a time or until the wax has pooled to the edge. If the wax has not pooled properly it can cause tunnelling which gives a wax build up on the sides. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
3. Stop burning your candle at 10mm from the bottom.
4. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and matches, debris can make your candle burn faser
5. When you have put out your flame centre and straighten the wick.Burning for too long can make the wick move/slant. If the flaming wick comes too close the sides put it out and trim and straighten it.
6. Long wicks create high flames and smoking, trim the wick to 5mm when the wax has set after each burn.